I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be.Lisa Brooks
You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.Unknown
You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.Unknown
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.Alexander Graham Bell
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.Randall G Leighton
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.Erica Jong
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.Unknown
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.Dr. Seuss
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.Lou Holtz
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.Unknown